Discover Your Dream Home
Providing Solutions Because.....
Your Move Matters!
My Pledge of Performance
Because I am committed to preparing you to be an educated buyer, I will:
- Give you the most vital information on available homes
- Keep you aware of changes in the real estate market
- Provide information on schools and key points of interest
- Provide neighborhood information on municipal services, schools, churches, etc.
- Check applicable zoning and building restrictions as needed
- Disclose all known facts about properties I show you
- Collect pertinent data on values and estimated taxes
- Point out strengths and weaknesses of all properties you choose to view
- Explain forms, contracts, escrow and settlement
- Discuss loan qualification and processing
Because I am committed to helping you save time, I will:
- Provide ready access to all MLS listed properties that meet your search criteria
- Assist you as needed on all unlisted properties
- Help you select for viewing only those homes that fit your needs
- Show you homes only in the price range most suited to your finances
- Provide you a list of qualified service providers
- Be onsite for property inspections (time permitting)
Because I am committed to helping you find the best value, I will:
- Prepare studies of property values in chosen areas
- Perform a market analysis on chosen properties
- Discuss financing alternatives
- See that you get a complete estimate of all costs involved
- Advise on offers on properties
- Write and present your purchase agreement to the seller
- Negotiate on your behalf
Because I am committed to you - my buyer - I will do all of this - plus:
- Keep your personal information confidential at all times
- Stay in touch with you before, during and after the transaction.....your REALTOR for life!
Call me "TODAY" at 214-872-0400 so we can get started!!
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.